Current diary dates
- 3 Sep 20 - Training Day - School Closed
- 4 Sep 20 - Training Day - School Closed
- 7 Sep 20 - Autumn Term Opens
- 13 Oct 20 - School Photos - Individual Photos Only
- 23 Oct 20 - Autumn First Half Term Closes
- 2 Nov 20 - Back to School
- 23 Nov 20 - Flu Immunisation for all Year Groups
- 18 Dec 20 - Autumn Term Closes
- 4 Jan 21 - Training Day - School Closed
- 5 Jan 21 - Spring Term Opens
- 12 Feb 21 - Spring First Half Term Closes
- 22 Feb 21 - Spring Second Half Term Opens
- 26 Mar 21 - Spring Term Closes
- 12 Apr 21 - Training Day - School Closed
- 13 Apr 21 - Summer Term Opens
- 3 May 21 - May Day - Public Bank Holiday
- 28 May 21 - Summer First Half Term Closes
- 7 Jun 21 - Summer Second Half Term Opens
- 21 Jul 21 - Summer Term Closes
- 22 Jul 21 - Training Day - School Closed
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.